- We see clients by appointment only.
- New clients should call in advance to see if we are accepting new clients and able to accommodate you.
- When arriving, please be seated in the reception area.
- Tax returns must be submitted to our office 30 days before the deadline. The deadlines are:
- March 15th Business Submit by February 15th
- April 15th Individual Submit by March 15th
- May 15th Nonprofit Submit by April 15th
- June 15th Nonresident Submit by May 15th
- Extended Returns Submit 30 days prior to extension deadline.
- Returns are prepared in deadline order on a first come, first served basis.
- We will not begin your return until all the information is submitted to our office.
- We make no guarantees. If we are unable to complete your return by the deadline, we will file an extension for you.
- You hold the responsibility for anticipating how much you will owe and paying any estimated tax due with an extension.
- Priority service is not available.
Individual Income Tax Returns
- All tax documents that you received (W-2’s, 1099’s, 1098’s, etc.),
- A completed tax organizer. Contact our office if you need a blank organizer.
New clients also need:
Corporate, Partnership, Nonprofit, & Trust Returns
- An income statement (profit & loss statement).
- A balance sheet.
- A detail listing of assets placed in service during the year
- Names, addresses & social security numbers of all owners.
New clients also need:
Adding of Income & Expenses
- Tax preparation does not include calculating your income and adding your receipts.
- Please bring totals by category for your income and expenses.
- If you require assistance calculating your income, expenses or deductions our standard bookkeeping rate will apply.
- Keep receipts for your records in the event of an audit or examination; however, please do not provide them unless we ask.
- Our work in connection with the preparation of your income tax returns does not include any procedures designed to discover defalcation or other irregularities, should any exist.
Multiple Year Tax Returns
- A 50% down payment is required for simultaneous preparation of multiple year tax returns.
- The balance is due upon completion.
- Down payments are not refundable and may not be reallocated to other years or work outside the intended engagement.
Questions & Additional Information
- If we need additional information or clarifications, we will contact you by email.
- Kindly respond as concisely as possible and help to keep our email load to a minimum so that we can be efficient.
- If a phone call is needed, please schedule an appointment for a conference call.
Tax Return Review & Filing
When your return is completed, we will schedule an appointment to review it with you and plan for next year.
- It is essential that you look over your tax returns before signing since you have the legal responsibility for their accuracy.
- If you discover any errors or omissions on our part, we will correct them.
- If you discover any errors or omissions on your part after filing, we will correct them for an additional fee.