- We see clients by appointment only.
- New clients should call in advance to see if we are accepting new clients and able to accommodate you.
- When arriving, please be seated in the reception area.
- Tax returns must be submitted to our office 30 days before the deadline. The deadlines are:
- March 15th Business Submit by February 15th
- April 15th Individual Submit by March 15th
- May 15th Nonprofit Submit by April 15th
- June 15th Nonresident Submit by May 15th
- Extended Returns Submit 30 days prior to extension deadline.
- Returns are prepared in deadline order on a first come, first served basis.
- We will not begin your return until all the information is submitted to our office.
- We make no guarantees. If we are unable to complete your return by the deadline, we will file an extension for you.
- You hold the responsibility for anticipating how much you will owe and paying any estimated tax due with an extension.
- Priority service is not available.
Individual Income Tax Returns
- All tax documents that you received (W-2’s, 1099’s, 1098’s, etc.),
- A completed tax organizer. Contact our office if you need a blank organizer.
New clients also need:
Corporate, Partnership, Nonprofit, & Trust Returns
- An income statement (profit & loss statement).
- A balance sheet.
- A detail listing of assets placed in service during the year
- Names, addresses & social security numbers of all owners.
New clients also need:
Adding of Income & Expenses
- Tax preparation does not include calculating your income and adding your receipts.
- Please bring totals by category for your income and expenses.
- If you require assistance calculating your income, expenses or deductions our standard bookkeeping rate will apply.
- Keep receipts for your records in the event of an audit or examination; however, please do not provide them unless we ask.
- Our work in connection with the preparation of your income tax returns does not include any procedures designed to discover defalcation or other irregularities, should any exist.
Questions & Additional Information
- If we need additional information or clarifications, we will contact you by email.
- Kindly respond as concisely as possible and help to keep our email load to a minimum so that we can be efficient.
- If a phone call is needed, please schedule an appointment for a conference call.
Tax Return Review & Filing
When your return is completed, we will schedule an appointment to review it with you and plan for next year.
- It is essential that you look over your tax returns before we e-file since you have the legal responsibility for their accuracy.
- If you discover any errors or omissions on our part, we will correct them.
- If you discover any errors or omissions on your part after filing, we will correct them for an additional fee.